The sampling unit is mounted directly at the stack, with
two probes inside and the sample precipitation part outside the stack.
The accurate sampling precipitation and the control of the sampling conditions
is done there.
- Dilution method acc. to EN 1948-1 improved for long time dry sampling
- Complete precipitation of dust and fine dust including adsorbed dioxins
- Complete absorbtion
of gaseous dioxins and other organics
part is exchanged periodically and sent to the laboratory, for evaluation and
prepared for the next measurement.
The results are provided with the laboratory report. The new construction
guarantees easy exchange within shortest time and a quick device restart.
- Titanium construction for safe transport to the
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for highest dust concentrations
- Suitable for monitoring of dioxins and other organic pollutants
The control unit
The control unit does all the automatic control and adjustments
during the sampling process serving as interface to the user.
- Complete automatic operation acc. to EN 1948-1
- Automatic self checks
- Documentation of all measurement parameters
- Automatic stand by and stand by recognition
- Logical menu structure for configuration, calibration and operation
- Colour terminal with function keys as user interface
- Multi level password protection
- Function keys for device start and stop
- Automatic probe cleaning
- Calibration routines
- Quality assurance included
Arrangement of components
The control unit is placed close to the stack, usually in
the instrument room and it is connected to the sampling unit using a special
heated tube and several cables.
The sampling unit is mounted permanently to the stack, using a flange plate of large dimension enabling the use of 2 probe installation (DN 150, DN 250, NFX, ASTM 20").
Each stack is equipped with one sampling unit and one control
unit. This offers independent measurements of all emission sources in a plant.
Each device needs two filter cartridges at least for permanent measurements.
While one cartridge can be analyzed in the laboratory, the other one is used
for further sampling.